The Body Control Module is a customizable Unit according to customer requirement. It is responsible for many comfort functions in the vehicle. Our units can take over regular body functions including exterior and interior lighting, Power distribution, vehicle access, terminal control, washer and wiper functionality and can be tailored for gateway, door-control and HVAC functions.
Our BCM Benefits:
- Effective communication between domains.
- Open-load and short-circuit detection.
- Replacement of relays and fuses to reduce size while improving power efficiency.
- Improved thermal efficiency with optimized PCB layout.
- Optimization for battery transients and prevention of EMI according to ISO7637/ISO16750.
- Exterior Lighting
- headlamps, Higl/Low Beam
- Position lights
- Fog lights (Optional)
- Interior Lighting (e.g. courtesy light, reading lamp, switch illumination, etc).
- Exterior Functions
- mirror folding
- Climate Control (HVAC)
- Compressor and fan control
- Analog and digital sensor inputs (e.g. temperature, sun, pressure, etc)
- Support for motors, valve and ventilation flaps on LIN
- Seat, armrest, window heating (OPTIONAL ON REQUEST)
- Door Control
- Door closing control
- Power window lifter with anti-pinch
- Side-blind and electric curtain control
- Inputs for door-handle and switches
- POWER MANAGEMENT
- Fuseless Power Distribution
- Safety Related Functions
- Others (power window lifter, start/stop button, vehicle horn, etc) (OPTIONAL ON REQUEST)
Addon Features (Optional)
- Passive Access and TPMS control
- Passive access system (lock/unlock, remote key entry, passive entry and start, trunk release, crash unlock, etc)
- Tire pressure monitoring (TPMS)
- Up to3x CAN and 4x LIN interfaces
- Network and Energy management
- 6-axis Mems Navigational sensors(GYRO/ACCELEROMETER)
- 3x LIN port
- 2x High Speed CAN
- 1x USB 2.0
- 44X Digital Input including: 28x switch to ground + 16x programmable inputs(switches to battery or ground).
Programmable wetting current on all digital inputs.